Saturday, September 24, 2011

A-Z Ft. Mr Peck

I found copies of these A-Z questions on a whole heap of different blogs and thought I would participate... But for a twist, I am answering with Mr Peck! Yay! Say hi to Mr Peck!



A. Age: Me: 23 Mr Peck: 18...(26)
B. Bed size: Me & Mr Peck: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Me: Washing the dishes!  Mr Peck: Ummm...I don't know, I don't really hate chores..
D. Dogs: Me: Italian Greyhound, and my little mini foxy - Turbo :)  Mr Peck: German Shepherd, Weimaraner,  Husky
E. Essential start to your day: Me: Getting out of bed.  Mr Peck: >.< (laughs at my stupidity) next.
F. Favorite color: Me: Yellow, green  Mr Peck: ...blue, green
G. Gold or Silver: Me: Silver/White Gold  Mr Peck: Silver...Bronze
H. Height: Me: 174cm Mr Peck: 176cm
I. Instruments you play: Me: Clarinet  Mr Peck: I don't play any instruments really.. piano, guitar, harmonica, clarinet, saxophone, beatbox
J. Job title: Me: Graphic Designer/student/artist  Mr Peck: Photographer
K. Kids: Me: Not yet. But I want them! Mr Peck: Only 12 please.
L. Live: Me: .. yes, I'm alive?! Mr Peck: I don't get the question.
M. Mother’s name: Me: Christine  Mr Peck: Odenis
N. Nicknames: Me: Jas, Jassy  Mr Peck: Peekay, Pecktoralis, Peg, Peckachu, 2peck, Peckyboy
O. Overnight hospital stays: Me:  Yep, when I broke my left wrist by rolling off a bunk bed...  Mr Peck: The day I was born
P. Pet peeves: Me: Girls wearing shoes they can't walk in.. grrrrrr.  Mr Peck: Fat girls wearing skimpy clothing...yuck (throws up)
Q. Quote from a movie: Me: "Uh Oh, we're about to go over a waterfall... >.< sharp rocks at the bottom? Most likely... Bring it on" (Emperor's New Groove)  Mr Peck: "I had confidence in a fart once, and I shat all over myself" Burke & Hare
R. Right or left handed: Me: Left (yay!) Mr Peck: Right
S. Siblings: Me: 1 brother, 1 sister (both older)  Mr Peck: 1
T. Time you wake up: Me: Usually around 7:40 - 8ish, whenever my alarm goes off..or Mr Peck's does  Mr Peck: According to my phone, 7:30
U. Underwear: Me: Bonds  Mr Peck: Sometimes, only when I'm at home
V. Vegetable you hate: Me: Beetroot... blegh  Mr Peck: I like all vegetables
W. What makes you run late: Me: Mr Peck.. Mr Peck: Bull**** Me: Ok, . kidding..! my wardrobe
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Me: Teeth, wrist  Mr Peck: Nothing.
Y. Yummy food that you make: (we are answering for each other)  Me:  "Mr Peck makes delicious.... conglomerates of various ingredients ... mmmm delicious"  Mr Peck: "Jasmine makes delicious cupcakes"
Z. Zoo animal: Me: Red Panda, but I've never seen one in a zoo. Mr Peck: White Tiger. And I've seen one in a zoo. Two actually.

There you have it. Maybe we should do this more often huh Mr Peck? "Yes"

No comments:

Post a Comment